royalty-free upon purchase, for use in commercial or non-commercial projects. direct repackaging or resale of these samples prohibited. attribution/credit is greatly appreciated!
demo tracks were created ENTIRELY using samples/patches included!
actual sample pack included in purchase contains full material listed below:
- 17 guitar motifs/chords ranging from 63-142bpm, processed through a strymon el capistan (only pedal i really use) and tracked digitally, to tape, and to half-speed tape.
- 10 field recordings
- 8 synth melodies recorded to tape ranging from 67-147bpm
- 8 synth presets for ableton simpler (NOTE: includes the samples themselves so you can use with samplers in any other software/hardware!)
^ (these are used in almost every song i've recorded, very proud of them)
- 4 ableton drum racks (NOTE: samples also included so you don't need ableton!)
- 4 treated drum loops recorded to tape
- sampled casio sk200 drums in single hits and ableton drum rack form
^ (these casio drums are the ones that appear on wild by beach house iirc)
- sampled Univox SR-55 drums, in single-hits/drum rack and loop form
^ (used on yellow house, lifted, far from this world, close the door, etc.)
- 16 sk5 ambient and sfx loops
over 150 files total!
(if you have questions about how any of these samples were created or processed, feel free to email me)
NOTE: this is not a "professional" sample pack - it's not mastered, particularly well mixed, or in pristine fidelity. however, it's recorded and processed through the same equipment and recording workflow as my music, in the hopes i can share some of my creative material for producers and songwriters. it is meant to chopped up, looped, pitched up/down, etc.
oh, and sorry for the odd BPMs on some of these loops - it's due to the somewhat unpredictable tempo changes produced by lowering the speed of the tape i'm recording on!!